Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Configuring frequently-used scan settings on your computer.
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
- 4.Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
- 5.The message "[file name] can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Verify the Brother machine connected to the Wired Network (For Windows)
Verify the Brother machine connected to the Wireless Network (For Windows)
Configuring frequently-used scan settings on your computer.
Duplex (two-sided) scan