Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Print as a Poster (Windows®)
- 2.Set up a Brother machine and your mobile device on a wireless network
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.Setup a Brother machine on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network.
- 5.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
When I update the firmware, my machine's screen shows vertical bars.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Updating my machine's firmware using the "Firmware Update" menu or Brother iPrint&Scan results in an error.
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)