Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I print a Test page?
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.How do I clear Jam Rear/ Duplex?
- 4.How do I install additional memory?
- 5.Stop the paper feeding twice through the machine when printing single pages with 2-sided(duplex) switched to on in the printer driver. (For Windows Only)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I use non-Brother or third party supplies with the Brother machine?
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)
I'm using a Debian based distribution (e.g. Ubuntu, Kubuntu etc). When installing the CUPS Wrapper driver, I get the following error message: "/usr/local/Brother/cupswrapper/cupswrapper[model name]: No such file or directory". (Linux)