Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
- 3.Replace the toner cartridge
- 4.The message "[file name] can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x.
- 5.The Drum LED is still on or flashing after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I use non-Brother or third party supplies with the Brother machine?
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4)
I'm using a Debian based distribution (e.g. Ubuntu, Kubuntu etc). When installing the CUPS Wrapper driver, I get the following error message: "/usr/local/Brother/cupswrapper/cupswrapper[model name]: No such file or directory". (Linux)