Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Windows 10 Support Information
- 2.Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.I am using Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and cannot send and/or receive faxes. What can I do?
- 5.When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Configure and use PC-FAX (CUPS) (Linux)
Send a fax using PC-FAX with LPD/LPRng (Linux)
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver?
What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?