Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.Delete print jobs from the print queue.
- 4.How do I use my Outlook contacts with my Brother PC-Fax? (import)
- 5.When I try to print thin color borders in Microsoft® Excel, the borders are printed in black.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Configure and use PC-FAX (CUPS) (Linux)
Send a fax using PC-FAX with LPD/LPRng (Linux)
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver?
What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?