Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.(Video) Load A4/Letter paper
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 3.The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-[error code]) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.
- 4.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 5.I updated my Windows 11 PC through Windows Update and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
"ControlCenter needs to be updated." - macOS 10.15 Catalina
I cannot scan via network.
My printer takes a long time to start printing when using Airprint. (iOS 16)
Update your machine's firmware using Brother iPrint&Scan (Android/iOS)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)