Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I cannot print using FLe tape and get an error message.
- 2.P-touch Editor sometimes crashes. (For Office 2013 or 2016 users)
- 3.Can I set the printer to turn on its wireless LAN settings when I turn on the printer? (for Windows)
- 4.How do I connect the printer to my computer via Wi-Fi® using an access point?
- 5.When I use self-laminating tape, the text or objects on the label are printed incorrectly or are printed on its transparent part.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
What Android™ mobile application can I use?
What iOS mobile application can I use?
Printing is not possible. (USB connection)
I cannot select my printer in P-touch Editor. (For macOS 10.13 or later)