Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 2.Set Telephone Line Compatibility for Interference and VoIP Systems
- 3.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 10 computer.
- 4.I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
- 5.My Brother machine could not be found over the network when I installed drivers on my computer.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
I cannot find some options in the Print dialog box (macOS 11 or later)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Set up your Brother machine on a wireless network.
Add your Brother machine with AirPrint (macOS)