Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Windows Phone® mobile device.
- 2.When I try to scan the document, the scanner application crashes. (OS X 10.11)
- 3.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 4.How do I install the Optional Tray Unit?
- 5.A margin appears on the right side of the scanned document when using the Brother iPrint&Scan application on my Android™ mobile device.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I can print but cannot scan via network. (For Mac)
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
I cannot use Gmail for Email functions (such as Scan-to-Email) and Internet Fax (I-Fax)
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using macOS 10.12 - 10.15.
Open the Status Monitor