Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Adjust color settings by using the custom setting in the printer driver
- 2.Unable to print or scan when using Brother iPrint&Scan from my Windows Phone® mobile device.
- 3.Which connection can I use to print from my device (Android™) using the Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 4.When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 5.When I try to print thin color borders in Microsoft® Excel, the borders are printed in black.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 - macOS 12)
I cannot connect to the printer via Wi-Fi Direct using the Brother Print Service Plugin (Android™ 12 or later).
Delete print jobs from the print queue.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.