Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The layout is incorrect when I print labels with P-touch Editor 5.2 for Mac.
- 2.I cannot install the printer driver.
- 3.2-color Printing is not possible.
- 4.How to use Excel data to print labels (P-touch Editor 5.1/5.2 for Windows)
- 5.How do I transfer label or slip templates?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the CUPS driver and get a message that CUPS does not exist. (Linux®)
I cannot install the LPD/LPRng driver and get a message that LPD does not exist. (Linux®)
I get the "/usr/local/Brother/cupswrapper/cupswrapperXXXX: No such file or directory" error message while installing the CUPS driver on a Debian distribution (such as Ubuntu or Kubuntu). (Linux®)
I cannot print LibreOffice documents in landscape orientation. (Linux®)
The printing position shifts vertically or horizontally. (Linux®)