Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 2.Can I print from or scan to Android™ Smartphone?
- 3.Adjust color settings by using the custom setting in the printer driver
- 4.I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 5.How do I replace the Belt Unit? (With Video Instructions)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using macOS 10.12 or later.