Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 3.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 4.I do not have or lost the black and white calibration sheet.
- 5.Which DS scanners support the WIA, ICA, TWAIN and SANE scanning interfaces?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot find the scanner (Error Code 2019: Initialization Failed)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Uninstall the Button Manager (Windows).
Uninstall the scanner drivers (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater).
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)