Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 or later (Linux)
- 3.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 4.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 5.Cannot find the scanner (Error Code 2019: Initialization Failed)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Uninstall the Button Manager (Windows).
Uninstall the scanner drivers (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater).
Cannot find the scanner (Error Code 2019: Initialization Failed)
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)
Calibrate your scanner.