Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Adjust color settings by using the custom setting in the printer driver
- 2.(Video) Replace the Toner Cartridge
- 3.The scanned data is attached to an E-mail application which I do not use regularly, or the error message indicating no default E-mail application is registered on my computer (CC4-121-[error code]) when trying to scan a document directly into my E-mail application using ControlCenter4 or the SCAN key on my Brother machine.
- 4.I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
- 5.I updated my Windows 11 PC through Windows Update and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The error message "No AirPrint Printers Found" appears when I tap the Print icon on my mobile device ( iPhone, iPod touch, iPad ).
When I install the drivers, Norton AntiVirus displays a Security Alert that a medium risk application "[file name].exe is attempting to connect to a DNS server".
Secure Print (Windows®)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
Print as a Poster (Windows)