Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Printing is not possible. (USB connection)
- 2.I am unable to change some device settings nor activate the baud rate in the printer properties dialog box when using Windows 7.
- 3.I downloaded the editor software from Brother website but the editor will not open or I am unable to print as I cannot find a printer driver.
- 4.How do I download drivers and applications in Windows 10?
- 5.How to open the Devices and Printers window
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Printing is not possible. (USB connection)
The printer driver for Win95/98/NT4.0 was installed but I am not able to click the button for selecting the printer in the Printer Selection menu.
How do I uninstall the printer driver?
I am unable to change some device settings nor activate the baud rate in the printer properties dialog box when using Windows 7.