Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I edit or print data created in other applications? (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
- 2.The paper settings specified from the server computer are not reflected on the client computer.
- 3.I created a template using P-touch Editor and transferred it to my printer. But the print result is different from what I see on the P-touch Editor screen.
- 4.The print quality is poor, and the image is too light or dark.
- 5.P-touch Editor displays “There is no printer driver installed with this application.” (for Windows 10)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Using the Communication Settings (for Windows)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
What Android™ mobile application can I use?
What iOS mobile application can I use?
Printing is not possible. (USB connection)