FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I turn my printer on but cannot print even though I have already paired the printer with my mobile device using Bluetooth® or connected my device to the same wireless network.
- 2.My custom paper size cannot be found even though I added it to the "User Defined Size" list in the printer driver, or although the Administrator settings are set for a shared printer, the function is disabled on a client computer. The printer is connected to a Windows computer via Bluetooth®.
- 3.How do I transfer templates to the printer?
- 4.Installing the software
- 5.How do I turn the printer off?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot connect to the printer via Bluetooth®/Wireless Direct using the Brother Print Service Plugin (Android™ 12 or later).
Where can I find my Brother printer's serial number?
What Android™ mobile application can I use?
How do I create a label containing a bar code/QR code? (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
Although "Auto Power On" or "Power On When Plugged in" is set to On in the Printer Setting Tool, the printer does not turn on automatically.