Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.(Video) Load A4/Letter paper
- 2.Print or scan using the Brother iPrint&Scan application for mobile devices (Android/iOS)
- 3.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 4.I updated my Windows 11 PC through Windows Update and I can no longer Print, Scan or Fax from my PC.
- 5.Pages are black when viewing the scanned documents in my Android™ mobile device using Brother Image Viewer application.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The error message "No AirPrint Printers Found" appears when I tap the Print icon on my mobile device ( iPhone, iPod touch, iPad ).
When I install the drivers, Norton AntiVirus displays a Security Alert that a medium risk application "[file name].exe is attempting to connect to a DNS server".
Restrict the functions available on your Brother machine and the number of prints.
Secure Print (Windows)
Configure and use PC-FAX (CUPS) (Linux)