Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I'm trying to scan through the Citrix Presentation Server™ 4.0. What should I note?
- 2."JAM A1" / "JAM A2" error appears on the LCD. What should I do?
- 3.When I try to dial a One Touch or Speed Dial number, my Brother machine's LCD reads "Not Registered."
- 4.The error message "[model name] cannot be found. ... (CC3-202-03031b02)" appears when scanning a document using ControlCenter3 on Windows 7 with the USB connection.
- 5.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I'm using Windows 98/ Me/ 2000/ XP or Windows NT 4.0. When trying to scan using the Brother ControlCenter2, the error message "Scanning failed. Please try to scan the image again, if the error happens again please restart your computer, and then try to scan again. (CC031)" appears and I cannot scan. What should I do?
I cannot use the Scan to E-mail with Outlook2003 or Outlook2007 after updating ControlCenter3. The error message "command line argument is invalid" appears. What can I do?
I am sharing my Brother machine from my Windows XP computer and other Windows users are not able to print.
Configure and use PC-FAX (CUPS) (Linux)
I'm using Windows Vista or Windows 7 and trying to use a Brother machine connected to the network, but the machine stays offline and I cannot print.