Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I select just certain data (cells) in the Excel spreadsheet to place on the label? (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
- 2.Where can I find my Brother printer's serial number?
- 3.How can I make a wide label by using the split printing function (printing a large layout dividedly on multiple labels)? (P-touch Editor 5.x for Windows)
- 4.The paper settings specified from the server computer are not reflected on the client computer.
- 5.Printing is not possible. (P-touch Editor5.3 for Mac)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot print on the 103 mm wide label roll via USB using the latest printer driver.
I get the "/usr/local/Brother/cupswrapper/cupswrapper[model name]: No such file or directory" error message while installing the CUPS driver on a Debian distribution (such as Ubuntu or Kubuntu). (Linux®)
I cannot use some buttons or functions in P-touch Editor or the printer driver. (For macOS 10.15.x)
I cannot print and get the "lpadmin: PPD file cannot be copied!" error during installation (Or "cp: `/usr/share/cups/model/[file name].ppd' cannot be started: No such file or directory") (Linux®)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)