Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Adjust color settings by using the custom setting in the printer driver
- 2.Stop the paper feeding twice through the machine when printing single pages with 2-sided(duplex) switched to on in the printer driver. (For Windows Only)
- 3.I just replaced the toner cartridge and the LCD continues to display the message "Toner Life End" or "Replace Toner".
- 4.I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
- 5.Reset the network settings to the factory default
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 - macOS 12)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wireless network (Mac)
I cannot connect to the printer via Wi-Fi Direct using the Brother Print Service Plugin (Android™ 12 or later).
Delete print jobs from the print queue.