Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.Delete print jobs from the print queue.
- 3.Is there an XML Paper Specification Printer Driver for Windows XP or Windows Server 2003?
- 4.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 5.The error message "Print Unable 72" appears on the LCD. What should I do?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 - macOS 12)
Delete print jobs from the print queue.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)