Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The message "[file name] can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x.
- 2.Print on plain paper or bond paper from the Manual feed slot
- 3.I print mainly black and white documents. How can I stop the life of my color toner cartridges from decreasing when I print?
- 4.What kind of memory can I use?
- 5.I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot use Gmail for Email functions (such as Scan-to-Email) and Internet Fax (I-Fax)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
The message "[file name] can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.