Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Is it OK to install Brother Windows XP drivers into Windows Vista?
- 2.I'm using Windows 8. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 3.What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
- 4.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 5.How can I locate the Print Center or Printer Setup Utility and add my Brother machine using Mac OS X 10.0-10.4?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
What is the difference between the PC-FAX sending driver and the FAX modem driver?
What driver package format is supported by my Linux distribution?
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)