Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Windows 10 Support Information
- 2.When I print from Adobe® Illustrator® with the "Improve Gray Printing" option enabled, the document with halftone setting does not print as expected. What can I do?
- 3.What can happen if the wrong paper is used in your machine.
- 4.Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)
- 5.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)
Print command (LPR) (Linux)