Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.What scanning modes are available in DSmobileSCAN II?
- 3.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod touch and iPad?
- 4.When I tried to scan the document, it is not feed properly and it jams or seems to feed from one side.
- 5.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Open the "Scanners and Cameras" and Properties.
Scan a document in Windows 8 and Windows 10.
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)