Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 4.I'm using Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 and installed Adobe® Photoshop® CS3, but my scanner is not detected in Photoshop CS3 although I can scan with ControlCenter2 or other applications. What should I do?
- 5.I'm using Mac OS X. When I click on any button in the Control Center 2.0 the program crashes or freezes.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
ControlCenter3 displays a blank screen at startup (Windows)
Scan a document in OS X 10.8/macOS 10.12 - 10.15.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)