Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I know which side up my photo paper should be in the tray?
- 2.My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 3.When I try to scan to OCR I get an error message saying "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed".
- 4.I'm using Mac OS X. When I click on any button in the Control Center 2.0 the program crashes or freezes.
- 5.I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
I cannot print using my Brother machine on a wired network. (Windows/macOS)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
ControlCenter3 displays a blank screen at startup (Windows)