FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Printing is not possible. (USB connection)
- 2.How to use a 9/64" (3.5 mm) wide tape
- 3.The ink ribbon (black tape) got caught in between the tape layers and came out of the printer, and the tape cannot be used.
- 4.How to identify your Operating System (OS) for Windows or Mac
- 5.When I try to use the database function, an application error occurs.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Where can I find my Brother printer's serial number?
Even though the tape length is set to less than 1" (25 mm) in P-touch Editor, the label is printed with a length of 1" (25 mm).
While installing the driver, a dialog box appears, allowing you to select whether to replace or add a driver. Which one should I select?
I connected multiple printers of the same model to one computer but can only print from one of them.
Printing is not possible. (USB connection)