Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.When I click "Scan" in my scanning software, an error message appears: "Cannot find the scanner" or "Operation system error".
- 2.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
- 3."Multifeed" or "Multifeed is detected."
- 4.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 5."Document Jam/too Long" or "A document is jammed in the ADF."
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)
Configure the Scan to Email Feature (Linux)