Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.(Video) Load A4 / Letter paper
- 2.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 3.Print or scan using the Brother iPrint&Scan application for mobile devices (Android / iOS).
- 4.(Video) Unpack your Brother machine
- 5.Paper is Jammed Inside the Machine
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
I cannot print from my computer via USB.
Uninstall the Brother Software and Drivers (Windows)
I cannot connect my machine to a Windows 11 computer via USB.