FAQs & Troubleshooting
Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Print both sides of paper or a booklet automatically (2-Sided/Duplex Printing)
- 2.What is Brother iPrint&Scan?
- 3.I installed the Full Driver & Software Package, but some applications were not installed. (For Windows 10)
- 4.A margin appears on the right side of the scanned document when using the Brother iPrint&Scan application on my Android™ mobile device.
- 5.I'm trying to print a multiple-page document via AirPrint from an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, but only the first page is printing.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Delete print jobs from the print queue.
Find the Wireless Security Information (e.g. SSID, Network key etc.) for Windows
Scan and save a document in PDF format using the SCAN key on my Brother machine (Scan to File)
I'm using Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1 or Windows 10 and a network connected Brother machine. The following errors "Error - Sent to Printer", "Sent to Printer" or "Deleting - Printing" appear in the PC Print Queue.
When I install MFL-Pro Suite from the CD-ROM or Full Driver & Software Package from the "Downloads" section, the installation will not continue past the instruction to connect the USB cable to the computer.