Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I reset the printer to the default settings?
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears in Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3."Paper Jam B" error appears on the LCD.
- 4.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
- 5.When I try to scan to OCR I get the message "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed"
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)