Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Set up and use the Scan to Email Server function
- 2.Print on both sides of the paper (2-sided/duplex Printing).
- 3.What is the default password for my Brother network card, BRAdmin, Remote Setup or Web Based Management?
- 4.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 5.Replace WT (waste toner) Box
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Uninstall the Brother Software and Drivers (Windows)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)