Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 2.Change the printer driver settings (Windows / macOS)
- 3.I still receive the error message "Replace Drum", "Drum End Soon", "Drum Near End", or "Drum Stop" after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 4.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to your Windows 10 computer.
- 5.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears in Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Install your Brother machine's software from the supplied installation disc or from Full Driver Package. (Windows)
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
Configure scan settings without administrator privileges (Linux)
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4)
Firewall port requirements of the Scan Key Tool (Linux)