Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I still receive the error message "Replace Drum", "Drum End Soon", "Drum Near End", or "Drum Stop" after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 2.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 3.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to your Windows 10 computer.
- 4.Can I print from or scan to an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad?
- 5.Change the printer driver settings (Windows / macOS)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)
Print command (LPR) (Linux)
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)
My machine prints 2-sided when I select 1-sided printing in the driver (Linux)