Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I print from or scan to an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad?
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears in Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.When I try to scan using ControlCenter4 or ControlCenter3 for Windows, I receive the error message "Error CC3-202", "Error CC4-202", "Error CC3-205" or "Error CC4-205".
- 4.Can I print from or scan to an Android™ Smartphone?
- 5.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)