Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I am using Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and cannot send and/or receive faxes. What can I do?
- 2.How can I remove horizontal white lines and other flaws from documents printed on my Fax/DCP/MFC?
- 3.The rainbow cursor keeps spinning when I click on Copy/PC-FAX in ControlCenter2 (For Mac OS X 10.7).
- 4.I want to use a name from my Windows® 2000/XP address book to send a FAX. The address book is stored on a network share and when I try to access the address book it will not open.
- 5.Windows 10 Support Information
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
Scan a document in OS X 10.8 / macOS 10.12 or later.
Can I print from or scan to an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad?
In Windows®, the Brother printer driver windows are in a foreign language. How can I change the printer driver windows to be in a local language?