Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I replaced my ink cartridge, but the LCD is still displaying "Ink Empty".
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears in Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.Can I print from or scan to an Android™ Smartphone?
- 4.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 5.When selecting greyscale printing in the printer driver, does this use only the black ink or all the ink cartridges to produce the greyscale image?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
Scan a document in OS X 10.8 / macOS 10.12 or later.
When I print images, the quality is not good (Linux)
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)