Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I replaced my ink cartridge, but the LCD is still displaying "Ink Empty".
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears in Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.Download a file from the "Downloads" section and save it to Windows 8 computer.
- 4.I'm using Mac OS X 10.5 or greater and I'm getting an error messages when I try to print.
- 5.Can I print from or scan to an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Configure scan settings without administrator privileges (Linux)
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4)
Firewall port requirements of the Scan Key Tool (Linux)
I cannot scan from my Brother machine in Ubuntu 16.10 (Linux)
I cannot scan with brscan, brscan2, or brscan3 via USB (Linux)