Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I'm using Windows 7. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the error message "This CD does not contain drivers for your computer operating system." appears.
- 2.How do I factory reset the Network Card?
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.When I try to scan to OCR I get the message "This feature is not available because there is no OCR Software installed"
- 5.When I click on any button in Control Center 2.0 the program crashes or freezes using Mac OS X.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
ControlCenter3 displays a blank screen at startup (Windows)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
The scan key does not work after reconnecting the USB cable or rebooting my machine (openSUSE 11.4) (Linux)