Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I print from or scan to an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad?
- 2.The error message "An error occurred during the installation. ... . IS015- GetOsVersion - 1" appears when installing the Full Driver & Software Packages for Windows 7 downloaded from the "Download" section.
- 3.Scan and save a document in PDF format (Scan to File)
- 4.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears in Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 5.Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
Scan a document in OS X 10.8 / macOS 10.12 or later.
When I print images, the quality is not good (Linux)
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)