Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears in Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.The printed letters are slanted, positioned incorrectly.
- 4.My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
- 5.Delete print jobs from the print queue.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
What is the difference between the toner cartridge and the drum unit?
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapper[model name]" for printer "[model name]" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.5)
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)