Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.How do I change the paper tray and paper size settings?
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears in Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.What kind of USB cable can I use?
- 4.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 5.What are the cable specifications?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.5)
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
The message "[file name] can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x.