Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.What are Windows ICM profiles?
- 2.How do I change the colour mode from a Windows PC
- 3.When I print from Outlook/ Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, the page does not print as expected. For example, the right or left hand portion of the page is blank or it prints on a separate piece of paper.
- 4.I'm experiencing a problem when printing from Adobe® Acrobat®/ Acrobat® Reader®/ Reader®.
- 5.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears in Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)