Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears in Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 4.Delete print jobs from the print queue.
- 5.What do the LCD messages (Printer Status Messages) on the display of the control panel mean?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
The BRAdmin Professional software is not able to locate the Brother machine on my network.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.5)
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
My printed documents are incomplete or a blue screen appears when printing or using PC-FAX after a Windows 10 update (March 2021)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)