Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.
- 2.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears in Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 3.What do the LCD messages (Printer Status Messages) on the display of the control panel mean?
- 4.What is a "Generic PCL Driver"?
- 5.How do I change the paper tray and paper size settings from the printer driver?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 - macOS 12)
Delete print jobs from the print queue.
Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 and Windows 10)
Change the printer driver settings (Windows / macOS)