Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I'm having a problem with the print quality.
- 2.Configure the Brother machine for a wireless network with a USB or network cable using the Installation CD-ROM
- 3.How can I configure my machine in a wireless network using SecureEasySetup™, Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ or AOSS™?
- 4.Print on plain paper or bond paper from the Manual feed slot
- 5.Can I print from and scan to iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot install Brother drivers on Debian 10 (Linux)
I get the "Filter "brlpdwrapperXXXXX" for printer "XXXXX" not available: No such file or directory" error on Gentoo (Linux)
I cannot install the Linux printer driver in Fedora 33 or later. (Linux)
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
Can I use my Brother printer with a 64 bit Linux distribution? (Linux)