Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Can I print from or scan to an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad?
- 2.Where is the Manual Duplex setting option in the Mac OS X 10.3 driver or greater?
- 3.Can I use AirPrint with my Brother machine?
- 4.The Drum LED is still on or flashing after I replace the drum unit with a new one.
- 5."Clean Corona Wire" message continues to appear on the PC screen, even though I have cleaned the corona wire on the drum unit.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Uninstall the drivers. (Mac OS X 10.6 or greater)
The message "[file name] can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." appears on OS X v10.8.x.
I cannot print from my computer via USB.
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
I cannot find some option in the Printing preferences. (For Windows)