Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I'm experiencing a problem when printing from Adobe® Acrobat®/ Acrobat® Reader®/ Reader®.
- 2.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 3.Change the printer driver settings (Windows / macOS)
- 4.Using the PING command to troubleshoot problems.
- 5.I'm using Mac OS® X 10.3. I cannot print to my printer that is connected to an Apple Airport Extreme Base Station. I am using the PCL printer driver ver.1.00. How can I print?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.11.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)
Print command (LPR) (Linux)
Paper size settings are unavailable when I print from OpenOffice (Linux)