Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The printer status is Offline or Paused.
- 2.Install the Windows 7 built-in drivers from the Windows Update provided by Microsoft®.
- 3.Install the built-in drivers (For Windows 8 or later)
- 4.Windows 10 Support Information
- 5.Delete print jobs from the print queue.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Cannot print after a Windows 10 update (June 2020)
The printer status is Offline or Paused.
Add my Brother machine (the printer driver) using Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11.
The downloaded driver's name is different from my machine's name. (Linux)
The driver installation was successful but I cannot print on Redhat, Fedora, or CentOS (Linux)