Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears in Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
- 2.How do I print the received faxes that are stored in memory? (Message Store)
- 3.How does the "FAX/TEL" Mode work?
- 4.How do I improve the copy or fax quality?
- 5.How to clear "PRINTHEAD OVERHEATED WAIT TO COOL" Error?
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Can I print from or scan to an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad?
"UNABLE TO..." or "MEMORY DISABLED" message appearing on the LCD. What does it mean and how do I clear it?
The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears in Brother iPrint&Scan (mobile device).
Do I need a telephone line to send and receive faxes with my Brother machine?
How do I replace the ribbon? (Ribbon Empty -Reset or Replace)