Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
- 2.The scanner is connected but it will not feed paper or do anything else. (For Windows)
- 3.How to identify your Operating System (OS).
- 4.Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
- 5.Install PaperPort™ 12SE onto Windows 10.
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB / Parallel cable.
I cannot save a file downloaded from the Brother support website (For Windows)
I'm using Windows®. I insert the CD-ROM supplied with my machine into my PC's CD-ROM drive, but the installation screen is not automatically displayed on the PC.
Open the Control Panel (For Windows)
How to identify your Operating System (OS).