Search by Keyword(s)
How To / Troubleshooting
Setup / Settings
Consumables & Accessories / Routine Maintenance
These are the most viewed FAQs, ranked by popularity.
- 1.Enter Text on Your Brother Machine
- 2.Print on Both Sides of the Paper Automatically (Automatic 2-sided Printing) (Mac)
- 3.Where is the USB/Ethernet port on the machine?
- 4.The error message "No Supported Devices Found" appears on the Brother iPrint&Scan screen (mobile device).
- 5.Scan to Email Attachment Using ControlCenter4 Advanced Mode (Windows®)
These are the latest FAQs, sorted by last update date.
I cannot find some options in the Print dialogue box (macOS 11 or later)
Add your Brother machine with AirPrint (macOS)
I cannot repair the wired or wireless connection using the Network Connection Repair Tool (Windows)
I get a TS error when trying to print on a wireless network.